Semi Senior Accountant
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work within a small (but rapidly growing) accountancy firm; a firm who are not your typical accountants as we are tech savvy and forward thinking. We don’t do suit & ties nor stuffy boardroom meetings. If so, this role is the one for you. We are based in Ipswich town centre.
Our ideal candidate will be AAT (level 4) qualified or equivalent and ideally will have at least two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients in all sorts of industries.
You’ll need excellent communication skills as well as the ability to build relationships with clients.
You’ll need to be technically competent & someone that can pay close attention to detail as well as having a can-do attitude.
Key Duties inc.
- Support a varied client portfolio
- Be able to assist when other departments when needed
- Be able to prepare statutory accounts & corporate tax computations
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly management accounts
- Prepare & calculate personal returns
- Preparation & submission of VAT returns
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Salary – negotiable – as will depend on experience as well as qualifications
- Employee benefits
- AAT (level 4) qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving
- Able to manage own workload effectively
- Excellent communication & advisory skills
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service
- Knowledge or experience of software such as Xero, DEXT etc.
- The ability & willingness to be able to multi task